Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Please check I D #4609845 and tell me if you have received…

Customer Question
please check I D #4609845...
please check I D #4609845 and tell me if you have received my new credit card
number and dste
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

What site is it that you are trying to check your credit card information for?

To do that on most sites, all you have to do is log into your account on their main page, go to your account settings and then select payment options. Under payment options you should be able to see and or change your credit card information.

If you can provide me with the specific site that you are having trouble with, I can give you instructions specific to that site.

I'm trying to see if ROQU has received my credit card new date. Thanks.

Thank you. You can check this by logging into your account and then checking the payment methods on file

You can place a payment method on file by logging in to your Roku account from your browser – found at https://my.roku.com/ and clicking “Add a payment method for Channel Store purchases” under “Payment Method”.

Accepted payment methods are either a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) or PayPal.

You may change or remove your payment method on file at any time by logging into your Roku account and clicking “Update” under “Payment Method”

If the card has already expired and you still have service, you can be fairly certain that they have the new payment information because if they don't, they would have immediately suspended service.