Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a Roku streaming stick. I've created a Roku…

Customer Question
I just bought a Roku...
I just bought a Roku streaming stick. I've created a Roku account, and have plugged the Roku stick into my new TV. But how do I find the "activation code" on the TV?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You have to get the roku onto your home network first.

Turn the tv on, set to the proper input mode to pick up signal from the stick, then you'll be prompted to use the roku remote to configure it to your home wifi network. Only after that step is done will it bring up an activation code on the tv screen, which you'll then enter in the registration page on roku.com on your computer.