Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Any ADAT experts out there? I can record on all 8 channels,

Customer Question
but get no output on...
Any ADAT experts out there? I can record on all 8 channels, but get no output on 5-6-7-8. Anything?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that (though you have not specifically stated what kind of ADAT you are asking about) you might have a need to check connections and re-seat cables. A lack of function on the last four channels and function on the first four, might mean that you have a one-bit error in selecting channels, which could be caused by a missing wire in a connection (one bit = one wire, in a parallel pinout connector/cable.)

Russell H., Service Tech