Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My &O Beogram 8000 turntable just stopped working. Pressing…

Customer Question
My B&O Beogram 8000 turntable...
My B&O Beogram 8000 turntable just stopped working. Pressing play causes the speed display to flicker a few dots and the LED to come on on the tonearm sensing arm. The platter never spins and no other buttons function.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/9/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your B & O ?

Does it get alot of use?

Also this one may

Thank you

Tech Michael