Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you use the DVD player

Customer Question
how do you use the DVD player
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, what is the Operating System of the HP? ...and would the disc physically load into the player?