Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a new roku streaming stick and it wont connect to my

Customer Question

I have a new roku streaming stick and it wont connect to my internet
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its wireless everything my tv connects, my other roku devices connect but this is a NEW streaming stick and it doesnt connect
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

First, try restarting your wireless router, then try connecting the roku streaming stick to it again.

If it still won't connect, try connecting it to a different wireless network (e.g. at a friend or neighbor's house) and let me know if it connects ok there..

If it won't connect to any wireless network then it is likely defective and should be returned.

Pete.