Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new roku streaming stick and it wont connect to my…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new roku streaming stick and it wont connect to my internet

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Its wireless everything my tv connects, my other roku devices connect but this is a NEW streaming stick and it doesnt connect

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Engineer

First, try restarting your wireless router, then try connecting the roku streaming stick to it again.

If it still won't connect, try connecting it to a different wireless network (e.g. at a friend or neighbor's house) and let me know if it connects ok there..

If it won't connect to any wireless network then it is likely defective and should be returned.

Pete.