Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Toshiba 5 disc changer. How do I get it to play all…

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba 5...
I have a Toshiba 5 disc changer. How do I get it to play all 5 discs before stopping?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Martin.

On the toshiba remote, or on the front panel, you should have a REPEAT button. It is an icon of 2 or 3 arrows circling/following each other.

Press that, multiple times, to cycle through the different options, which should be for repeat track, repeat disc, and repeat all. You likely have it on the repeat disc function so it isn't moving on to the next disc after.

If you get stuck, I'll need to know the complete model number to be able to give you more specific information.