Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just received my juke box cd does not work radio is fine…

Customer Question
Just received my juke box...
Just received my juke box cd does not work radio is fine when we received it today it worked one time then when we turned it on again nothing not turning at all bought it from my deal
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Is your Juke box brand new?

Also may I have the full model # ?

Thank you

Tech Michael