Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does this site cosst me anything
, I jut bought a new…

Customer Question
Does this site cosst...

Does this site cosst me anything

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I jut bought a new Ruku 4 and was told it would work with dish network. Well I am doing just what the pictures shaw on the paperwork and the website,,,what am i doing wrong

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

To clairfy, this is a paid support site, it is not free. If you wish to continue, please tell me exactly how you hooked it up to your tv, and what you are wanting to do with it in relation to your dish setup.