Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Does this site cosst me anything
, I jut bought a new

Customer Question

Customer: does this site cosst me anything
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I jut bought a new Ruku 4 and was told it would work with dish network. Well I am doing just what the pictures shaw on the paperwork and the website,,,what am i doing wrong
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

To clairfy, this is a paid support site, it is not free. If you wish to continue, please tell me exactly how you hooked it up to your tv, and what you are wanting to do with it in relation to your dish setup.