Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

DVR620ku playing VHS there is no picture at all. Unit was…

Customer Question
DVR620ku playing VHS there is...
DVR620ku playing VHS there is no picture at all. Unit was working fine. then when playback vas, does not play on tv. connections are intact. did reset to factory default. can communicate set up , etc. to screen. vas tape plays but no picture
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, on the described "...vas tape plays but no picture...", is there sound?

Please confirm that there is picture and sound when playing a DVD disc.

Additionally, please describe how the Toshiba DVR620KU is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).

Louie, Technician