Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking on returning my VHS/DVD recorder and obtaining…

Customer Question
I am looking for information...
I am looking for information on returning my VHS/DVD recorder and obtaining a replacement. I was told by a tech to go to the website but I am confused as to where I can get the info.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Eloise.

Can you tell me the model of the player, and when/where it was purchased? Did you also purchase some type of extended warranty for it?

Model No.DVR620ku Toshibi DVD recorderPurchased at Best Buy, Sowuel, CA, 95073. Always had trouble reading discs. Now will not read discs at all Had not purchasedextended warrenty. Purchased 8/25/15

Is it giving you any type of error message on the screen?