Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Comcast just updated my box and now I cannot have Roku

Customer Question
fonction as it used to...
Comcast just updated my box and now I cannot have Roku fonction as it used to before. The cable connection is the same as it was before but the screen remain blue and no sign of Roku being available.
What can be done?
Do I need to have a technician come and check and, if yes, could you give me a phone number to call.
Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on box that got updated?

Thanks.

Those are all the numbers on the back of the box:
CC S/N MA 1512 EH 4709
CC UA: 000 01083 21021 014
DOCSIS MAC: 98 1D FA C9 05 4F

Thanks for the info.

- Does TV display Roku logo screen when select video source for that?

- Have you tired to unplug Roku box power cord from wall outlet for 5 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?

If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

I did unplug the Roku box, replug it and then got the Roku logo on the TV screen which disappeared few seconds later and still nothing happened.

OK, so Roku isn't showing home screen after logo screen, this is odd.

Can you try to unplug TV power cord as well for 10 minutes and again check?