Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a DVD burner RDR-GX355 Input L1 L2 The machine is…

Customer Question
I have a DVD burner...
I have a DVD burner RDR-GX355 Input L1 L2 The machine is giving a reading ofDV/DV3
I can't move the input to L1 or L2
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry for the delay, your error code was a little off. Does it say DV/D8? That's because it's in dubbing mode, and it's looking to dub from a digital video camera to DVD. If you want to switch to L1, unplug the recorder for one full minute, plug it back in. The wrong menu selection was selected when you went to finalize. Go into your menu, and be sure to check to see if it's finalized, and tell me the results.