Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a teac x1000r and need to change heads, how do I get…

Customer Question
I have a teac x1000r...
I have a teac x1000r and need to change heads, how do I get started and what materials will I need
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, do you have a copy of the Service Manual for the TEAC X-1000R ? The Service Manual includes exploded parts diagram, dis-assembly/assembly instructions and mechanical alignment of the audio heads.

If no, would an electronic copy serve your need then?