Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung DVD-VCR player V5650 which has always

Customer Question
worked well. Recently, however...
I have a Samsung DVD-VCR player V5650 which has always worked well. Recently, however, whenever I insert a disc the screen reads "this disc cannot be played" I suspect that someone has pushed the wrong button and somehow disabled the player. The VCR works just fine. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried few different discs in player to see if player gives same error message for each disc?

- How old is the player, any idea?

Thanks.