Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have two VCRs which I had I had "serviced" and now both of

Customer Question

I have two VCRs which I had I had "serviced" and now both of them reject the cassette when I push it in, but snag the tape. I can't use either one for recording nor playback. Is there an easy adjustment?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Neil and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of these Magnavox VCRs.

If comfortably able and feel safe to do so, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?