Infotech Anthony
Infotech Anthony, Technician
Experience:  Many Years experience players and recorders in all formats
18621325

What is the best way to transfer my vhs tapes that ae 35

Customer Question

what is the best way to transfer my vhs tapes that ae 35 years old to dvd format?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Infotech Anthony replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

There is only one way (assuming you cant get hold of a VHS to DVD recorder (they do sell on ebay but are expensive)is by using a video capture box so the VHS machine goes to the box via leads then onto the DVD recorder or PC you see the tapes are analogue they need to be converted by the box to digital you can get one of those capture boxes from radio shack.

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony