Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

What is the remote CyberHome CH-LDAV 1010A Portable DVD

Customer Question
what is the remote for...
what is the remote for the CyberHome CH-LDAV 1010A Portable DVD Player?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, rather difficult for a brand new remote. Would a used remote serve your need please?

Hi again,

I had to close your other question.

Please click HERE. This is the Owner's Manual for a CyberHome LDV 1010? series. See p. 6 for a picture of the remote.

Is this the remote that you need please?

If yes, would links (s) where used remote of this model may be inquired/purchase serve your purpose?

Please do not open new question(s).

Can you reply HERE please?

Please the page HERE for the links to used remotes for CyberHome LDV 1010? series.

Please click HERE and HERE for used remotes for a CyberHome LDV 1010?.

Louie, Technician