Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Audi is cutting out on DVD player. This is a new Samsung.

Customer Question

Audi is cutting out on DVD player. This is a new Samsung. DVD player, playing through a one year old SAMSUNG PLAYER
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

What's the model number of the player?

What's the model number off the back of the TV?

What specific cables are being used (HDMI, component, composite, etc.)?

Does the TV lose sound with a different source (such as a cable box, etc.)?

How long have these devices been connected to each other and when did the issue occur?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid 26.00 yesterday, Dec. 31, when I received he message that "Richard" was on line and ready to speak to me. No one has contacted me . Perhaps this is a fraudulent business. I will write this in my review. I will as American Express to refund the money that I paid in good faith.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You've not replied back to the Info Requested which is necessary to answer your query. Please scroll UP the page to see that you were replied to an hour after your question was posted- since Richard was not available and if you'd like hep with this, then reply back to that Info Request.