How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Technician
Category: Recorders and Players
Satisfied Customers: 44688
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your Recorders and Players Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small Sanyo entertainment unit and my triple CD

Customer Question

I have a small Sanyo entertainment unit and my triple CD player has jammed. It tries to release but without success. Where can I take the unit in the Calgary area for help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

If you're simply looking for a shop to bring this system to for repairs, you can use the contacts below to locate one:


4.1 (14) · Home Audio Store

*****SE · +1(###) ###-####/p>

Open until 5:30 PM

Apollo Electronics Ltd

4 reviews · Electronics Store

*****SE · +1(###) ###-####/p>

Open until 6:00 PM

That Old Retro Store

3 reviews · Home Audio Store

*****SE · +1(###) ###-####/p>

Open until 6:00 PM

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.