electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Experience:  Worked on these instruments for over 15 years.
25158178

When dubbing vhs to dvd-on zv427fx4 unit Recording starts

Customer Question

When dubbing vhs to dvd-on zv427fx4 unit Recording starts out fine initiating the video which is being recorded however after a relatively short period of time a moving small square is randomly moving around a dark screen ....is this normal or has something occurred .....can't locate answer in Manuel
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 1 year ago.

Hi Welcome to Just answer,

Would you try to first play back the video to ensure that picture is good. I would start there because, it might be something to do with the quality of the picture that is coming from the VCR head or the quality of the tape that is passing through the head. If the picture of the tapes looks ok, I would continue with recording.

Let me know the results

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The picture was fine when it started I will try again with new recording

Can you check the tape play back before start recording

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I just expected an answer. I have had responsibilities I go to work at 3 am 5 and 1/2 hours from now. Please just take my 24$ I signed up for and I cut my losses not your fault I just did not have time to get into an investigative process I am capable of doing that on my own. Thanks for trying Gary

OK thanks for your time if you need more help. Let me know.

Hi any updates?