Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have a Multi-Function DVD Recorder that isn't working. It

Customer Question
I have a Multi-Function...
I have a Multi-Function DVD Recorder that isn't working. It had a disc stuck in it and had to take a couple screws out to get it out and it looks like to electronic strips are loose and it doesn't work. What should I do, or would you be willing to look at it. It is an VRDMC5.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/25/2015
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi there,

If the ribbon cables have been damaged or are not securely connected then the device will not work.

If you are unable to get them connected and working using the new ribbons then a local electronics store can check it out for you.

Reply and let me know your ZIP code if you need contact details for a local repair shop.

Happy holidays,

Pete.

Pete, Engineer