Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have a Sony XDR-S10HDiP radio. I can't get any stations to

Customer Question
come in anymore. The remote...
I have a Sony XDR-S10HDiP radio. I can't get any stations to come in anymore. The remote still works. The signal icon shows nothing. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/21/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your CD-R-s10hdip?

Also does it get a lot of use? And are you sure the antenna is still connected and secure?

Thank you

Tech Michael

I was site nag to the radio and it just quit. Any thoughts?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Probably 10 years old. Used very little. It's on my nightstand and I listen to it basically when I get up

Hi I sent you a phone call offer from me, Tech Michael. If you accept I will call you but please include your # ***** the best time to call. I will be free tomorrow all day;-

Than you and have a great evening.

Please accept now so I can stick with you. I will reply as soon as I see you have accepted that and we can figure out what the problem is.

Have a great evening.

Tech Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician