Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need to get my outside speakers to work....and my wifi o

Customer Question

I need to get my outside speakers to work....and my wifi o my receiver to function for spotify and pandora
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well. Please send a reply back so that I know you are with me here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not sure but i might have input the wrong thing.....Its my home theater system that Im trying to get the speakers to work...
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, that was a glitch. I did not mean to post here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. What is the model number of your receiver?