Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I'm trying to set up an account when it comes to billing

Customer Question
part it will not accept...
I'm trying to set up an account when it comes to billing part it will not accept my debit card. It is prepaid and I did purchase it yesterday. I check to see if funds are available and they are..
also I'm in an RV Park with very good WiFi so there fore I'm going wireless do I need anyother wire than an Ethernet wire going to my laptop/
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, if you are talking about Just answer I think you are in.

Please explain the problem you are having so I can help you solve it;-)

I need make, full model # *****

Thank you

Tech Michael

Louie, Technician