Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  I have been working on VCR/DVD and CCTV systems and all the other consumer electronics for 20+ years.
11519491

We cannot access recorded programs after playing with

Customer Question

We cannot access recorded programs after playing with settings while trying to watch from a usb - we are unsure if we have accidentally have upset a setting.
We are using Panasonic DVD player and Panasonic digital tv - viera link
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi good morning, sorry to hear that my wife just did that exact same thing to my phone lol ;-)

How old is your TV?

It sounds like you did make some changes to the original setup.

You can reset the TV to factory, but you will lose all of your already saved info unfortunately.

This doesn't work on all sets of that model so please be patient with me as there may be other ways to do this.

Unplug your TVs power cord for 10 full minutes then plug it back in.

Re program all the features such as the channel search time even if it seems to still be in there, run through all that as you did when you first got the set.

Please let me know if that fixed this as it should or if not so I can continue further with you.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete,

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

There is no cost to rate ;-)

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael