Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have a DMREZ48V recorder. There is an error sign

Customer Question
I have a DMREZ48V recorder...
I have a DMREZ48V recorder. There is an error sign FO3showing. Also, a videotape is stuck in it with the door open and won't come out. Pushing on eject, it came out several times, but immediately went back in.
Nancy Boyer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/1/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi Nancy and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the described error code points to an internal hardware issue or more particularly, a mechanical fault with the VCR loading assembly.

If comfortably able and feel safe to do so, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach?

Louie, Technician