Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I must repair one LUXMAN D10 its serial number is W71210028.

Customer Question
I must repair one LUXMAN...
I must repair one LUXMAN D10
its serial number is *****
The problem is that TWO toroidal transformers inside -
(BANDO TL00300B01 A-BE1-RKJ is one of them)
are overheated when work on 100 V set ...
ONLY the transformers without load of player 'eat'
more than 126 W !
Advice me please where I can buy original transformers,
or send me service manual, even on the power supply,
to know what kind must be voltages and current for
the secondary wingdings.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/8/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I know how that is.

Please visit the link below for that manual yo may need to search the site for that one form your location.

I will also check to see what else I can find as well as where to get the replacement coils transformers tubes etc.

I will help you with this repair and

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael

Please visit: http://www.manualslib.com/manual/889074/Luxman-D-103.html

I can not speak English very well. But I think that my question is clear.

Hi the best place to get replacement transformers from is : Luxman electronic components (vintage)

Tel: +86-755-27484465
Fax: +86-755-29651484
E-mail: *****@******.***

I'm looking for Luxman D-10 Service Manual not for D-103 or original Transformers BANDO TL00300B01 A-BE1-RKJ .

Yes there is the phone and email contact for the people who can get you these transformers and the service manual;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael

Give me your phone number and I'll call you .I'm from Bulgaria my phone number is *****###-##-####BR
Grigor

Hi I sent you an offer for that if you accept I can send you my # *****?

I'm only a technician so I don't make those rules lol;-)

I would like to help really.

Tech Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician