Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I need to get my Sony w5000c recorder to show Analog with

Customer Question
Lsync underneath it to record...
I need to get my Sony w5000c recorder to show Analog with Lsync underneath it to record again. I got the Analog up finally. Can You help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/26/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. You can set sync options.

1. ress the SYNC MENU button.

SYNC MENU

2. Select the desired item in the Sync Menu using the / buttons, then press the button.

To exit the Sync Menu, press the SYNC MENU button.

Available Items

[HDMI Device Selection]

Enables selection of a “BRAVIA” Sync-compatible device to be controlled by the TV’s remote control.

[Device Control]

Displays the menu, options and title list of the connected device, or turns the device off.

[Use TV speakers to output sound]/[Use audio system for audio output]

Switches the speaker output between the TV and the connected audio device.

[TV Control]

Displays the menu and options of the TV, or shows/hides the display items on the TV screen.

[Return to TV]

Returns to the TV tuner.

[TV control with the TV remote]/[Device control with the TV remote]

Switches the device to be controlled by the TV’s remote control, between the TV and the connected device.

• Any “BRAVIA” Sync-compatible device (except an audio system) is listed as a new input source under [Inputs] in the Home Menu.
Dear *****,
I see kinda what your saying. I really do not know the right sync number should be or was when it worked. It only worked in the past when it said Analog with Lsync under it on the dashboard. I can not get that back on the panel. When I look at the youtube help video it is always on. I just want to get this wonderful machine back to recording. It has been six months.-Thank you, Mark

What should be the exact steps are in my instructions above... TV Control/Device control.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear *****, still not working..I need the lsync and analog to show on the screen at the same time. I know it will work when I get it back to that position.
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 1 year ago

You can't do that. lsync is only HDMI, which is digital. lsync with analog is not possible.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer