How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Recorders and Players
Satisfied Customers: 10791
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Recorders and Players Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I purchase turntable arm needles Morse entertain

Customer Question

Where can I purchase turntable arm needles for a Morse entertain center. Modle #MZ60680,
chassis #35,tape deck #94th, and changer #C129/FF?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Would that be a Morse Pilot 35 ? if so, this might be what you're looking for... but I'm not sure, since your number groups as cited do not bring up any useful results...:

Any other information whatsoever on the identity of your turntable, and of e.g. the part # ***** your needle or cartridge, would be helpful toward getting you an indubitably accurate answer, as opposed to a guess. So please let me know. Thanks.