Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a new Panasonic Lumix GH4 and have had trouble with

Customer Question

I have a new Panasonic Lumix GH4 and have had trouble with the timelapse video. It records the photos for timelapse without problems, but then does not give you a confirmation screen to make the movie. Any idea what the problem is?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It's normal for a Panasonic camera of this type, after taking many many stills in timelapse mode or for timelapse photography purposes, to produce a lot of still shots at intervals and store them.

But, to assemble them into a true timelapse video, you need to put them all on a computer and use a program on the computer, e.g. MakeAVI (there are others too) to assemble them into a video. (This could even be done on Windows Movie Maker, too, to mention another program that does this.)