Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I HAVE A GE MODEL G502H SERIAL NUMBER E010050 UPRIGHT WOODEN

Customer Question
RADIO/AM/FM AND PHONOGRAPH COMB....
I HAVE A GE MODEL G502H SERIAL NUMBER E010050 UPRIGHT WOODEN RADIO/AM/FM AND PHONOGRAPH COMB. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE RECORD PLAYER FROM THE CABINET
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
THIS WAS PURCHASED IN CA IN 1970
9/15/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello, my name is Michael.

A Specialized Antique Shops will have the type of information you are requesting and as they restore and resell selected equipment as the one you have, many of those places would have the original service manuals that are not found online yet.

NOT SATISFIED WITH ANSWER. REFUND MY $21.00 AND CANCEL THE FREE MEMBERSHIP. PLEASE CONFIRM THIS IS DONE
JOYCE XXXXXXXXXX
I already LOOKED UP ON ALL ANTIQUE STORES AND THEY DO NOT HAVE SNY INFORMATION ON THIS GE RADIO/PHONOGRAPH PLAYER. I ALSO CONTACTED GE WITH NO REPLY. SO YOUR ANSWER DOES NOT FULFILL THE CRITERIA OF QUALIFICATION FOR PAYMENT OF A FEE

you can get a copy of the manual at the following page, but they charge for sending it. I suggested the alternatives because they would be very likely at no charge if you're able to get it through them. you had not indicated that you tried anything in your original information so I had no way of knowing what you have already tried. I hope this more completely answers your question.

http://bitli.es/HMhwim

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer