Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I just bought an Antiques Apparatus Bubbler Wulitzer 1015 IT

Customer Question

I just bought an Antiques Apparatus Bubbler Wulitzer 1015 for 45rpms
IT worked fine when they delivered it. I was gently loading the carousel and when I moved it forward I got Error 30 followed by Error 32. Now it won't move. What did I do?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

These errors may be caused by a stuck button or a mechanical problem, e.g. a stuck motor or lever inside the machine.

Without examining it, it is impossible to determine the exact cause, and it will require a service.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That was a pretty generic answer. As it turned out- I shut it off for 5 minutes and and turned it back on and it was
fine. But I was hoping you could actually tell me what Error 32 was- there should be a glossary of error messages and
what they relate to- Everything is fine- so thanks anyway
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Error 32 is a non-specific error code for a mechanical fault, and it could be one of many things, but usually a stuck motor or stuck lever are the most common causes of this error.

If the error occurs again, then I would suggest to start by checking the motors and levers.

Glad to hear it is now working for you!

Best,

Pete.