Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional
20508815

Saying i'm using wrong account yet checking my setting

Customer Question

saying i'm using wrong account yet checking my setting account on ruku, i;m not. Would like to restart my account along with adding another ruku player i have
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Please try signing in here: https://my.roku.com/signin

That will allow you to know for sure if your Password ***** ***** watch case sensitive where upper and lowercase if used.

If you can log in and are sure you are entering it correctly then you can only try resetting the roku (depends which model you have) once reset try logging in again and if still having the same problem then it is either not connected online/network or there is a problem at that time. If you have another roku like you have stated, try it as well and see if that one will work instead.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.

Password ***** log in info*