Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

My iPod Classic s#- 8Q8415GL2C7 120GB is stuck displaying

Customer Question

My iPod Classic s#- 8Q8415GL2C7 120GB is stuck displaying "YAMAHA" Receiver, where I was playing it.
How can I unlock it, or turn it off & start over.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way.

Sorry you're having a problem with it, a hard reset should clear up the frozen iPod.

To do a hard reset, first make sure the hold switch at the top is in the Off position, then press and hold both the Select (Center) and Menu buttons together at the same time long enough for the Apple logo to appear.

Tell me the results.