Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  I have been working on VCR/DVD and CCTV systems and all the other consumer electronics for 20+ years.
11519491

I have a 19" TV that has HDMI. Purchased a ROKU Stick. I

Customer Question

I have a 19" TV that has HDMI. Purchased a ROKU Stick. I have Netflicx on a TV already. It goes thru connecting to our wireless internet fine, accepts password ***** has good reception to our wifi connection but that is as far as it will go before giving me Error 011.
Do not see that error code any where in the book.
I do not see a home page when I plug in the ROKU all that I see is ROKU bouncing around on the screen and then it came up and asked for the information that I have put in mentioned above. Could you tell me what the Error Code (011) is and help me get beyond that point. Thanks for your help. Linda
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Linda, I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.

Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.

Is this error coming from the TV or the Roku stick?

ALso does everything else on the TV seem to connect and work?

How old is your Roku and has it worked for you yet at all in the past? Please explain.

Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ROKU STICK
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I undrstand, please answer all the questins I have asked so I can help as this is a technical issue and it could be one of many things wrong here. I will also send you a phone offer as that may help us get to the bottom of this error much more quickly.

If you accept, I can call you now or anytime that is convenient for you.

If not, we can work here like this thats fine as well.

Thanks Linda

Tech Michael