Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS ON THE SCREEN THROUGH TO WHERE IT

Customer Question

FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS ON THE SCREEN THROUGH TO WHERE IT SAYS TO ACTIVATE YOUR ROKU TO ACCESS, I DID AND THERE IS NO PLACE TO ENTER THE CODE GIVEN ME. I HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR THREE HOURS AND GETTING NOWHERE. pLEASE HELP ME!
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way.

Get Roku to the spot where it shows you the code. You don't enter that code in Roku, but write it down. You'll need it. Once you write the code down, go to your computer and go to www.roku.com/link and enter the code there. That will automatically (literally like magic, but more technical) link your Roku to your activation, and it will advance to the next step. Let me konw if you still have trouble.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the code written down but I have gone to that screen three time and found no place to enter the code. I will go once more but do not want to lose you until I know I have been able to get onto Roku successfully. Please reply! OK, I just went there again and could not put the code in!! How can I let you know if you aren't even seeing my message. Is this a ripoff or what?
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.

I'm here, give me just a sec...

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.

Click here, enter the code in the box where it says "LINK CODE" and click SUBMIT.