Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My TV screen keeps do you want to start new up dates. now it

Customer Question

My TV screen keeps do you want to start new up dates. now it wont let me watch Nexflix.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

Hi, What is the model number of the Blu Ray player?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DMP-BDT360
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Aric I am sure you are a nice guy. I went to the web site Panasonic told me to go to to get information on how to update. Now I get your service and have to pay a fee. I dont understand. Why cant I just update and have my player work again?
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. We are not Panasonic- this is Just Answer a pay for support service. The deposit is how I am paid for my work.

Please go to the link below and follow the instructions to Update the Firmware. This is the software the player uses to operate and the message is telling you that it needs an update now:

http://shop.panasonic.com/support-only/DMP-BDT360.html

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?