Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have dvd tape dmres35v trying to work I am on avi what to

Customer Question
do now...
I have dvd tape dmres35v trying to work I am on avi what to do now
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/24/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.Please explain the problem so we can help you;-)how old is your DVD player ?Thank you for choosing Just Answer.
Louie, Technician