Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

Our CD player won't work. The CD's are not turning around.

Customer Question

Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. - Can you please get me the model number written on CD player in question?This info will help me to find related manual to troubleshoot the problem.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
AWRC-1G
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now I have only 10 minutes to work with you. I had trouble responding. An unwanted website kept intruding.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, I don't have related manual so opting out to open the question to other experts to have a look and hopefully some one will soon respond to assist you.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is unacceptable! I need help sooner. I clicked on the free trial button, but could not understand what was required.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can provide you with additional assistance. The player will only spend if there is a recognized disc inserted. So if it is not spinning with a certain disc, please try putting a different one in its place to see if there is any difference. Also, if you've had this for some time, you may need to clean the components that are used to spend and to read the disc. The hub – the piece of rubber in the center that spins the disc needs to be cleaned, only if it is spending and the disc is slipping. More likely however, the lens block needs to be cleaned. This can be done easily with a cleaning disc. Here is an example of what I'm talking about: http://amzn.to/1KlfZCe Please let me know if you still have questions. Mike