Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have plugged in my external harddrive but am unable to upload

Customer Question
to roku, what am I...
i have plugged in my external harddrive but am unable to upload to roku, what am I doing wrong
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/7/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the error message or issue you get when you try to play content on the Roku from your hard drive?
And which model Roku do you have?
Thank you
Louie, Technician