Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you plug headphones into cable Tivo box?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/2/2015
Electronics Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the headphones?
2. Which tivo do you have?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
any headphones (preferably wireless) Tivo box is from Medicom cable
There are too many variables to give you a realistic answer. If you want to continue, I will need to know what headphones you have.