Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to erase wrong text(after moving cd,s around in unit)

Customer Question
Pioneer p---1009...
How to erase wrong text(after moving cd,s around in unit) Pioneer p---1009
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/2/2015
Electronics Technician: Engineer John C., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Please clean the smudges from the disc having issues, and then play it again. If no luck, please let me know if you get the issue with only one CD or all of them.
Also, have you tried unplugging it from the power outlet for 5 minutes?
====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
====