Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is it possible to operate this JVC unit without the reomote?

Customer Question
whick I do not have....
Is it possible to operate this JVC unit without the reomote? whick I do not have.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/17/2015
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You can actually buy a replacement remote from here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-RM-SDR013J-Remote-Control-DR-MV1-DR-MV1S-SR-MV30-SR-MV40U-SR-MV50-/151581740173?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
If you want to look somewhere else you need model RM-SDR013J.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.