Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Vizio blue ray player with wi-fi model vbr135 has had problems…

Customer Question
My Vizio blue ray player...
My Vizio blue ray player with wi-fi model vbr135 has had problems for over 2 years with both Nexflix & Pandora by freezing the screen or just drop them out back to selection screen.
When these problems were brought up with a discussion with Vizio techs over the phone they recommended was to just unplug the player and replug it. I did that and it ran fine for may be a week or so. Now it happens more often and I am tired of unplug etc. I think that it is time to replace it with anything but a Vizio player.
My internet speed is 6 Mpbs and Netflix says that it is sufficient for them. Do you agree?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/15/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. That speed is sufficient for standard def netflix. You won't be able to get smooth HD, or 4k content, but it will be fine for a single netflix stream.Keep in mind that your internet speed is shared with all your devices, so you probably aren't getting 6 dedicated to just netflix. Every computer, phone, tablet, etc using the home wifi connection is using up some of that, and it all can contribute to slowing of the streaming. I'd be happy to recommend a replacement smart bluray player for you, if you'd like. You may need to upgrade your router as well. Do you have problems with any other devices?
Answer not good.
not a penny worth!
I didn't provide an answer, I asked you some follow up questions.I can't help without some of those details I've asked you for. What type of answer were you expecting?
I have no other things are use my router. AT&T replaced it weeks ago for another reason.
This is looking like a ripper for my money. Cancel my credit card!
I am not satisfied!
I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I have no control over billing. You can make your own cancellation request through the customer service page.Good luck to you.Nathan