Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a dvd player that plays Region 2+4 Color Pal UK dvd's…

Customer Question
I need a dvd player...
I need a dvd player that plays Region 2+4 Color Pal UK dvd's on my TV.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/11/2015
Electronics Technician: Steve G., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Steve G., Engineer
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
You need a region-free, multi format player. Luckily there is a whole industry that caters to ex-patriots who have moved across the pond and vice-versa.
You can find a ton of different players HERE.
Nearly all of them are region free, will play PAL/SECAM and NTSC and convert between the three and will also work on 100V-220V AC wall power.
Pick one that fits your budget and please let me know if you have a follow up question.
Regards
Steve