Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get sound on my ROKU streaming device. I submitted…

Customer Question
I can't get sound on...
I can't get sound on my ROKU streaming device. I submitted this information and more a few minutes ago. I got a request for a credit card number, but then I couldn't enter the system because I was told that there was a different password ***** my email address.
Couldn't be because I've never been on your system.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2015
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV?
2) Which model Roku do you have?
3) How long have you owned the Roku for?
4) Are any other devices connected to the TV that ARE playing back sound with no issue?