Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I wanted to know how to connect my wireless bluetooth headphones…

Customer Question
I wanted to know how...
I wanted to know how to connect my wireless bluetooth headphones to my ipod touch 5th generation
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2015
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Have you gone into the Iphone's settings under "BlueTooth" and "Searched for Devices" then found the headphones and tried to "connect"?
If so, what's the make and model of the headphones?
yes and the make is Polaroid
Model please? I've never heard of Polaroid BT headphones.
Also, please elaborate- does your Iphone "find" the headphones as available devices?
PBT85 AND ITS AN IPOD
So does your Ipod have BlueTooth connectivity and if so, does it "find" the headphones?
Yes but it didn't find headphones
According to Apple it has BT 4.0. So the question is, what exactly do you see on the Ipod when you turn on Blue Tooth for options? Please elaborate with as much detail as possible.
If it doesn't find the headphones, are the headphones turned ON?
yes they on but still searching
Strange, I have no ideas. I will opt out and open the question back up.
ok
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Aric opted out opening this to everyone so I will work with you. What model iPod do you have? Do you have any other Bluetooth devices you can test the headphones with?
.