Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have one DVD player in my home that is a NAD DVD/CD/MP3 and

Customer Question
another is a Panasonic DVD-...
I have one DVD player in my home that is a NAD DVD/CD/MP3 and another is a Panasonic DVD- Ram/DVD-R/DVD-RW/ I have made a movie in MP4 format, it plays on the NAD player but not on the Panasonic. Is there a format that will play on both players. The discs I am using are DVD+R. Do I need different discs or what else can I do to stream line my issue
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/28/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the NAD. Additionally, where was the "...movie in MP4 format..." made/recorded; another device?
The NAD model is T514, the Panasonic is a DMR- DZ48V. I took photos and videos on my camera and made a movie in windows movie maker on my PC then converted the files using Wondershare video converter program.
Was the recording/disc finalized in the PC's DVD burner?
The PC burner just said finished and opened the disc drawer. There isn't a finanlize option as far as I know.
I understand. Have you tried any other software/utility? ...aside from Windows MovieMaker and Wondershare?
no
It would appear that neither would have the "Finalize" option that is needed to ensure that the burned disc would be playable on any other standalone player.
Would you consider another software to use for the final burning and ensure that it has a Finalization option?
I would definitely consider it. I would like to be reasonable certain that it is going to work because I have just bought this program.
Understandable.There are programs that offer a trial version. Could you please try the program HERE?
I have to go for today, can I continue tomorrow please?
Yes of course; tomorrow or when able.Cheers.
I will get back to you tomorrow Louie.
Cheers,
Robyn
No prob Robyn.
Louie, Technician