Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

DMR-XW300 Blue ray player has lost audio ( checked through…

Customer Question
DMR-XW300 Blue ray player has...
DMR-XW300 Blue ray player has lost audio ( checked through TV, Stereo amp, DVD player) All connections seem OK.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your DVD player?
also are you sure its a problem with the Blu-Ray unit and not the INPUT port on the stereo? Have you tried anything else on that port to verify that you can get sound if hooked up to a different device temporarily?
Thank you
Tech Michael